Product code: 31554929
- Group 0+
- Birth up to 13kg/29lb or approx 12-15 months
- Isofix compatible (base sold separately)
- Tri-Protect headrest with patented Intelli-Fit foam provides side impact certified protection
The i-Gemm2, a safe and secure snuggler from Joie Baby is part of the complete i-Size Safe System, ready to grow from birth to 13kg. The Tri-Protect headrest with patented Intelli-Fit foam provides side impact certified protection, along with other latest and greatest safety features that go above and beyond the i-Size standard. Pair with the i-Base Advance (sold separately) which also holds the i-Size certified i-Venture child seat, for one simple system and endless adventures. This infant carrier is also the perfect partner to compatible Joie pushchairs, packed with comfort and convenience extras including a zip-open expandable canopy, plush infant insert, and airline certification.
Good to know: the i-Gemm must be used with Joie i-Base, i-Base Advance, or i-Base LX for i-Size certification (all sold separately). The i-Gemm may also be used without a base, installed with the vehicle seat belt, offering protection under the ECE R44/04 testing standard.
- Part of the award-winning i-Size Safe System
- Meets the new i-Size ECE R129/00 standard
- Suitable rearward facing from birth to 85cm, and less than 13kg
- Features patented Intelli-Fit foam for ultimate side impact protection
- Exclusive Tri-Protect headrest offers 3 layers of security
- Curved base allows for rocking and relaxing
- Grow Together multi-height headrest and harness system adjusts simultaneously and requires no re-threading of harness
- Multi-position, ergonomic carry handle with soft-grip overmold
- Removable full body insert and head support
- UPF 50+ sun canopy
- Retractable, removable sun canopy features a zip-open ventilation panel
- Padded shoulder harness and lower buckle covers
- Compatible with most Joie pushchairs and with other pushchairs using Maxi-Cosi car seat adapters
- Airline certified so you and baby can always travel with ease
Compatible with Joie Mytrax, chrome and Litetrax 4 pushchairs, and with other branded pushchairs using Maxi-Cosi adapters (sold separately).
- Under no circumstances should a car seat be used on a passenger seat where there is an airbag.
- Correct fitting of all car seats and boosters is of paramount importance to make them most effective in the event of an accident. Not all car seats fit all cars and it is important to check for fitting suitability on all cars you intend fitting the seat to, as well as re-checking if you change your car.
- Always read the instruction booklet which comes with your car seat to achieve a safe and correct fitting, retaining the guide for future reference. We recommend fitting your car seat in advance of first using it.
- We recommend that babies shouldn`t be left in Group 0/0+ car seats (infant carriers) for prolonged periods.
- Please make sure that you check the car seat you choose is suitable for your car before ordering.
- Some of our shops offer a car seat fit test, where a Nursery advisor will test the display model in your car to check that it will fit properly. Please contact your local shop to see if this service is available. Alternatively, please contact the car seat manufacturer who will be able to advise whether their model will be suitable for your car.
Car seats are categorised into the following groups and it is imperative that a category is chosen so the child`s weight falls within the range indicated:
CAR SEAT GROUPS:
||approx. age of child
||birth up to 10kg/22lb
||birth up to 6-9 months
||birth up to 13kg/29lb
||birth up to 12-15 months
|0+ & 1
||birth up to 18kg/40lb
||birth to up to about 4 years
||about 9 months to 4 years
|1 & 2
||about 9 months to 6 years
||about 4 to 6 years
|1, 2, 3
||about 9 months to 12 years
|2 & 3
||about 4-12 years
Note: some car seats will be approved in two or more groups.