- Group 1, 2 and 3.
- 9-36kg/20-79lb or approx 1-12 years.
- Not Isofix compatible.
- 2 year guarantee.
- Full side impact protection plus Guard Surround Safety™ panels
The Elevate from Joie is an excellent choice for safety, comfort and longevity thanks to the full side impact protection and 3 seats in 1 to grow with your child. A streamlined guardian designed and engineered for use from approximately 9 months to 12 years, it comes with a range of additional features:
- A group 1/2/3 child seat and booster seat suitable forward facing from 9kg to 36kg
- Side impact protection provides added security for the head, body and hips
- One-hand, 10 position height adjustable headrest
- Grow Together™ headrest and harness system adjust simultaneously and require no re-threading of harness
- Removable and machine washable covers.
- Ventilated mesh sides
- Integrated cup holder to hold little ones essentials
- Well-marked, colour-coded installation paths
- Easy installation with lock-off device
- Under no circumstances should a car seat be used on a passenger seat where there is an airbag.
- Correct fitting of all car seats and boosters is of paramount importance to make them most effective in the event of an accident. Not all car seats fit all cars and it is important to check for fitting suitability on all cars you intend fitting the seat to, as well as re-checking if you change your car.
- Always read the instruction booklet which comes with your car seat to achieve a safe and correct fitting, retaining the guide for future reference. We recommend fitting your car seat in advance of first using it.
- We recommend that babies shouldn`t be left in Group 0/0+ car seats (infant carriers) for prolonged periods.
- Please make sure that you check the car seat you choose is suitable for your car before ordering.
- Some of our shops offer a car seat fit test, where a Nursery advisor will test the display model in your car to check that it will fit properly. Please contact your local shop to see if this service is available. Alternatively, please contact the car seat manufacturer who will be able to advise whether their model will be suitable for your car.
- Find your nearest department store
Car seats are categorised into the following groups and it is imperative that a category is chosen so the child`s weight falls within the range indicated:
CAR SEAT GROUPS:
||approx. age of child
||birth up to 10kg/22lb
||birth up to 6-9 months
||birth up to 13kg/29lb
||birth up to 12-15 months
|0+ & 1
||birth up to 18kg/40lb
||birth to up to about 4 years
||about 9 months to 4 years
|1 & 2
||about 9 months to 6 years
||about 4 to 6 years
|1, 2, 3
||about 9 months to 12 years
|2 & 3
||about 4-12 years
Note: some car seats will be approved in two or more groups.
0% APR Representative: this product is eligible for Interest Free Credit, available when you spend £1000 or more on selected Nursery products. Call 01698545112, or visit our shops. Terms and conditions apply: