- Group 0+ - suitable from birth to approx. 18 months
- Compliant with i-Size regulation
- Isofix compatible (points attached)
The Aton M i-Size car seat from Cybex offers the latest safety technology available. When installed with the Base M (sold separately), the infant car seat complies with the new i-Size regulation. i-Size (UN R129) is the EU standard for child safety, making rear-facing travel mandatory until your child reaches 15 months. The Aton M i-Size is suitable for newborns and babies at a height of 45 cm to 87 cm (max. 13 kg).
The Aton M i-Size offers a removable seat insert that ensures a near-flat lying position for premature and newborn babies. Together with the L.S.P. System and the energy-absorbing shell the elaborate safety concept helps protect the baby. The height-adjustable headrest, a softly padded harness, and the XXL sun canopy ensure a comfortable ride. Compatible with CYBEX, GB buggies, and strollers as well as with select other brands.
Key features and benefits
- Part of the M-Line Modular system: This lightweight infant car seat fulfills the latest safety standards and completes the 'family-system' together with the Base M (sold separately) and the Sirona M2 i-Size (sold separately) offering one base for two car seats.
- Height-adjustable headrest: 11-position height-adjustable for the perfect fit and maximum safety. The 11-position height-adjustment allows the seat to grow with the child and offers extremely long usability. The head and shoulder protectors grow with the personal space requirements of the child.
- Integrated L.S.P. System - The Linear side-impact Protection (L.S.P. System) provides extra safety in the event of a side-impact collision. The Linear Side-impact Protection System (L.S.P. System) systematically absorbs the force of a side-impact collision in a linear series of reactions through the use of the shoulder and head protectors. At the same time, the body’s kinetic energy caused by the impact is absorbed at a very early stage and the head is actively led into a safe position.
- Removable newborn inlay: For a comfortable near-flat lying position
- XXL sun canopy: Perfect protection from wind and sun with UPF50+
- Energy-absorbing shell: Absorbs the forces of an impact and protectively covers the baby
- Extra-wide harness: Soft belt and crotch pads
- Suitable from birth to approximately 12 months (40 - 75cm in height)
- i-Size Compliant
- Isofix Compatible
- Installs onto the iZi Modular i-Size base (included)
- 2 year manufacturer guarantee included.
Developed by the Scandinavian child seat manufacturer BeSafe, the iZi Go is one of the most lightweight, i-Size regulated baby car seats available.
Part of the BeSafe iZi Modular concept, it can be clicked onto the iZi Modular i-Size base for an easy in-and-out of the car on your daily journeys. When your baby has outgrown this seat, you can use the next stage seat, the iZi Modular i-Size toddler seat (sold separately) and click it onto the same ISOFIX base.
This seat has received a Seal of Approval by the German association AGR (Aktion Gesunder Rücken). AGR is supported by doctors and therapists, who work with approving and promoting products that are considered as back friendly. The jury of medical experts has evaluated the BeSafe iZi Go Modular X1 i-Size and recommends the product as a back-friendly baby car seat. Smart features like the Newborn Hugger™ and the easy adjustment of the headrest height and shoulder belts at the same time were especially appreciated by the panel of experts for baby's safety and comfort.
- Advanced protection for the head area with the innovative Dynamic Force Absorber™ in its side wings - an innovative construction that works like a trampoline and carefully protects the baby’s most vulnerable body parts in an accident
- Additional Side Impact Protection (SIP+) absorbs up to an additional 20% of forces and adds another layer of side impact safety for your baby
- 5-point harness for added stability in side impacts and wide harness belts and shoulder pads allow spreading forces over a larger area for increased safety
- Features a Soft Newborn Hugger™ with a cleverly placed wedge for stability, support and an optimised recline angle for newborns
- Newly designed head area with more internal space for the baby’s head
- Internal harness and headrest can easily be adjusted in one action
- Flexible and low reaching sun canopy with UPF50+, that can be used independently from the carrying handle
- Magnetic Belt Assistants™ make getting in and out of the seat easy
- One of the most lightweight i-Size approved seats on the market
- Ergonomically shaped carrying handle to avoid bumping against the hips
- Can easily be clicked onto most leading strollers to form a travel system with the use of appropriate adaptors (sold separately). Please check your pushchair supplier for compatibility.
0+ birth up to 13kg/29lb birth up to 12-15 months 0+ & 1 birth up to 18kg/40lb birth to up to about 4 years 1 9-18kg/20-40lb about 9 months to 4 years 1 & 2 9-25kg/20-55lb about 9 months to 6 years 2 15-25kg/33-55lb about 4 to 6 years 1, 2, 3 9-36kg/20-79lb about 9 months to 12 years 2 & 3 15-36kg/33-79lb about 4-12 years