- Group 2/3
- Forward facing, from 15-36kg or 33-79lbs (approximately 3-12 years old)
- Isofix compatible
- Enhanced side protection system for added security for the head, body and hips
Meet Joie Baby's trillo, a super safe and lightweight highback booster seat that's perfect for taking your little one to the park or the grandparents. Combining maximum safety with the practicality and comfort you and your family need, it's cleverly equipped with a range of features to give your little one a boost from 3 years onward:
ISOSAFE connectors mean it can be easily attached and securely locked to your vehicle's ISOFIX using the well-marked, color-coded installation paths.
Side impact protection for shielding their head, body, and hips
7 different height positions for the headrest, offering support as they grow and ensuring they're sat at a safe height
For added snugness, the fabrics are breathable and the arm rests padded, with removable, machine-washable covers.
2 tuckaway cupholders
Easy ISOFIX release button
- Under no circumstances should a car seat be used on a passenger seat where there is an airbag.
- Correct fitting of all car seats and boosters is of paramount importance to make them most effective in the event of an accident. Not all car seats fit all cars and it is important to check for fitting suitability on all cars you intend fitting the seat to, as well as re-checking if you change your car.
- Always read the instruction booklet which comes with your car seat to achieve a safe and correct fitting, retaining the guide for future reference. We recommend fitting your car seat in advance of first using it.
- We recommend that babies shouldn`t be left in Group 0/0+ car seats (infant carriers) for prolonged periods.
- Please make sure that you check the car seat you choose is suitable for your car before ordering.
- Some of our shops offer a car seat fit test, where a Nursery advisor will test the display model in your car to check that it will fit properly. Please contact your local shop to see if this service is available. Alternatively, please contact the car seat manufacturer who will be able to advise whether their model will be suitable for your car.
CAR SEAT GROUPS:
||approx. age of child
||birth up to 10kg/22lb
||birth up to 6-9 months
||birth up to 13kg/29lb
||birth up to 12-15 months
|0+ & 1
||birth up to 18kg/40lb
||birth to up to about 4 years
||about 9 months to 4 years
|1 & 2
||about 9 months to 6 years
||about 4 to 6 years
|1, 2, 3
||about 9 months to 12 years
|2 & 3
||about 4-12 years
There may be some changes to delivery services, especially for large items
Find out the latest Coronavirus information for customers
Standard Delivery Free
UK delivery within 5 days,
7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday.
Free on orders over £90, otherwise £3.50.
Next or Named Day Delivery £6.95
Delivery on the day of your choice, 7.30am - 6pm, 7 days a week.
Order by 4pm for delivery the next day.
Morning Delivery £10.95
Named morning delivery by 10.30am,
available 7 days a week.
Order by 4pm for delivery the next morning.