- Group 2/3
- Forward-facing, from 15-36kg or 33-79lbs (approximately 3-12 years old).
- Isofix compatible.
- Enhanced side protection system.
Meet Duallo from Joie, an adaptable ally with all-over adjustments for the perfect fit. Featuring the Grow With Me system, this car seat has a vast range of adjustment options to suit the growth of your child from 15kg onwards, with a range of convenient features:
3-position seat depth for comfort and safety at every stage
One-hand, 10 position height adjustable headrest
AutoAdjust side wings that widen as the headrest rises
Side impact protection provides added security for the head, body, and hips
Guard Surround Safety panels provide extra side protection and fold into seat when not in use
Easy ISOFIX release button
10 position retractable ISOFIX Connectors
Plush, deluxe cushioning, vented shell and breathable fabrics for ventilation
Removable and machine washable seat cover
- Under no circumstances should a car seat be used on a passenger seat where there is an airbag.
- Correct fitting of all car seats and boosters is of paramount importance to make them most effective in the event of an accident. Not all car seats fit all cars and it is important to check for fitting suitability on all cars you intend fitting the seat to, as well as re-checking if you change your car.
- Always read the instruction booklet which comes with your car seat to achieve a safe and correct fitting, retaining the guide for future reference. We recommend fitting your car seat in advance of first using it.
- We recommend that babies shouldn`t be left in Group 0/0+ car seats (infant carriers) for prolonged periods.
CAR SEAT GROUPS:
||approx. age of child
||birth up to 10kg/22lb
||birth up to 6-9 months
||birth up to 13kg/29lb
||birth up to 12-15 months
|0+ & 1
||birth up to 18kg/40lb
||birth to up to about 4 years
||about 9 months to 4 years
|1 & 2
||about 9 months to 6 years
||about 4 to 6 years
|1, 2, 3
||about 9 months to 12 years
|2 & 3
||about 4-12 years
There may be some changes to delivery services, especially for large items
Find out the latest Coronavirus information for customers
Standard Delivery Free
UK delivery within 5 days,
7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday.
Free on orders over £90, otherwise £3.50.
Next or Named Day Delivery £6.95
Delivery on the day of your choice, 7.30am - 6pm, 7 days a week.
Order by 4pm for delivery the next day.
Morning Delivery £10.95
Named morning delivery by 10.30am,
available 7 days a week.
Order by 4pm for delivery the next morning.